The Maintenance Log grid is a read-only record of all maintenance information for assets. These are recorded during the In Progress stage of a Work Order, when you are asked if any maintenance events have occurred:
Maintenance Log screen
You can search by the asset’s:
- Asset ID
- Asset Category
- Business Unit
There are three checkboxes to filter results further:
- Hide Inactive assets – Display only information about active asset items.
- Top Level only – Show only Asset Categories marked “Top Level”.
- Show only Assets with Scheduled Maintenance – Hide all asset items except those scheduled for maintenance.
The list records:
- The Top Parent ID and Top Parent Name (if the asset is part of an asset kit and is not the top level).
- The Asset ID and Asset Name.
- The Parent Category (if one exists).
- The Asset Category.
- The Percent Due (the ratio of how much the asset has been used to the target value of when the asset should next undergo maintenance).
- The Description of the maintenance that occurred/is scheduled to occur.
- The Estimated Date that the next predicted maintenance should occur.
- The Value Type recorded for each particular asset (see “Asset Activities“)
- The Last Value recorded (of the previously-defined Value Type) and Target Value (of when the asset should next be seen for maintenance).
- The Last Service Date and Last Service Value (recorded at the last time the asset was maintained).
- The number of the Job the asset is currently on, if any.
- The Business Unit and Area associated with the asset.
- The Status of the asset.