Track unlimited work history of all jobs and services for each of your customers, job sites, and properties.
The original work order is classified by date range e. g. Today, This Week, Last Week, This Month, Last Month, This Year, Last Year, This Quarter, Last Quarter, Last 7 Days, Last 14 Days, Last 30 Days, Last 60 Days, Last 90 Days, Last 100 Days, Last 12 Months, Next 7 Days, Next 14 Days, This Fiscal Year, Last Fiscal Year:
Date Range Screen
Or select calendar by date range:
You can automatically create a map feature for work order and service request records for an employee:
You can view four types of maps:
- Google Hybrid: You can view your work orders in satellite images with labels. Google Hybrid is a combination of Google Roadmap and Google Satellite.
Google Hybrid Screen
- Google Roadmap: You can view the route of the Work Orders in this map.
Google Roadmap Screen
- Google Satellite: You can view your work orders in a map with real images of Earth collected by satellites in real time.
Google Satellite Screen
- Google Terrain: You can view the route of the Work Orders in the World Map.
Tracks a work Order
- Click on any employee in the drop down list and choose the Date Range.
- Your results appear in the screen.
Tracks a Work Order Screen
Tracking for Mobile App
Use the Radar Screen to view Nearby Assets.
The Assigned Assets are identified with Purple Pyramids and the unassigned assets with Gray Pyramids:
Nearby Assets Screen
Tracks an Asset
- Search an Asset:
Assign an Asset Screen
- Choose an Asset from the list:
Asset Details Screen
- Assign an Asset:
Asset Assigned Screen
- The Tracking Mobile App assign a Beacon:
Assigning Beacon screen
- The Tracking Mobile App reports the assignment as successful:
- The Purple Pyramid pops up with the Settings wheel (see image below):