The Scheduling Report lists all Work Orders currently assigned to the “In Progress” status, with details of allocated labor and asset resources. Orders are filtered or grouped by Business Unit and Area:
Scheduling Report window
To run the Scheduling Report:
- Double-click Scheduling Report in the window or press F9 to display the Parameters for Report window.
2. Specify report parameters:
- From Date – Set to the current date by default. Choose another date from the calendar by clicking the (down arrow) button.
- To Date – Choose a date from the calendar by clicking the (down arrow) button.
- Business Unit
- Account Manager
3. Click Run to run the report.
Clear the Business Unit, Area or Account Manager fields by clicking the (X) button next to the respective field. To close the form without running a report, click Cancel.