The Customer List grid displays all current Customers along with records of their locations, contacts, past work order history, and revision history. Here, you can add, edit, and delete customers, locations, and their contacts:
Customer List screen
To create a new customer:
- Open the “Customer” window by pressing Ctrl+N or right-clicking within the grid and selecting New from the menu. All yellow fields in the window are required information, while white fields are optional.
- Enter the customer name (generally the name of a company), the primary contact (a person to act as representative for the company) and the relevant addresses for the customer. (The billing address fields fill in automatically from the mailing address, but it can be edited).
- Fill out any other optional information, such as phone number, e-mail and emergency contact information.
- Click “OK” to close the window and save the new customer.
New Customer Screen
To add a new location:
- Locate the existing customer in the customer grid.
- Navigate to the “Locations” tab below the main grid.
- Right-click within the grid and select New from the menu.
- Enter the Location Name, the State and any other pertinent information. (Use the plus buttons next to Lease, Wells and Primary Contact to easily create new records. The ellipsis […] button allows for editing existing records).
- Click “OK” to close the window and save the new location.
New Location window