The Work Order Report lists all Work Orders for a particular customer in a specific date range. Orders are filtered or grouped by Business Unit and Area:
Work Order Report window
To run the Work Order Report:
1. Double-click the Work Order Report in the window or press F9 to display the Parameters for Report window.
2. Specify report parameters:
- From Date – Set to the current date by default. Choose another date from the calendar by clicking the (down arrow) button.
- To Date –Set to the current date by default. Choose another date from the calendar by clicking the (down arrow) button.
- Business Unit
- Account Manager
- Customer – Open a separate “Browse for Customer” window by clicking the ellipsis (ellipsis) button.
3. Click Run to run the report.
Clear the Business Unit, Area, Account Manager or Customer fields by clicking the (X) button next to the respective field. To close the form without running a report, click Cancel.